In episode #855, we discuss how often you should update your content. Tune in to hear how often you should be doing this.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Often Should You Re-Write Your Content?
- [00:40] Neil goes through his content once per year.
- [01:20] Hubspot has employees specifically for content repurposing.
- [01:45] Problogger is a great place to find some of the best writers to help repurpose your content.
- [02:40] If your traffic dips, you’ll find that if you stay on top of updating your content, you will have fewer dips.
- [03:09] That’s it for today!
- [03:14] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #990, we discuss the best podcast analytics tool for 2019. Tune in to hear which tool we think is best....
In episode #989, we discuss where content marketing is heading. Tune in to hear what we think are the most important facets of content marketing....