In episode #991, we discuss how often you should scrub your email list. Tune in to hear how often you need to purge the rolls!
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Often Should You Scrub Your Email List
- [00:40] Everyone believes you need a huge email list.
- [00:45] If people don’t open your emails, there is no point to having them on the list.
- [01:05] Opens and clicks are the best way to gauge who is interested in your content, products, or services.
- [01:33] Eric purges his email list about once per month.
- [01:45] His team has a workflow that sends people through a re-engagement campaign. If they don’t open that email, they will be purged.
- [01:58] Mailchimp doesn’t like you scrub your rolls.
- [02:10] ConvertKit offers scrubbing automation.
- [02:30] Neil’s list gets scrubbed daily.
- [02:40] Make sure you send emails at least once per week.
- [03:34] If Neil has a 31% open rate, he’s in good shape.
- [03:55] If you have 15% or less, you may be losing revenue.
- [04:35] If you keep sending emails to those who don’t want them, eventually you will lose everyone.
- [04:55] This is because your emails will get marked as spam.
- [05:05] That’s it for today!
- [05:32] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...