In episode #1148, we talk about the important idea of updating content and how often this should be done. A lot of content creators make the mistake of making new content constantly, instead of doubling down and improving already successful content that they have. Tune in to hear our thoughts on staying up to date and how often to efficiently give your content new life!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Often to Update Old Content.
- [00:34] The SEO benefits of updating your content.
- [00:57] New content creation versus updating already established articles and information.
- [02:06] Using tools to track the decay of your content over time.
- [03:10] Minimizing issues and loss of traffic to improve user experience.
- [03:39] Going in-depth on articles and doubling down on quality and currency.
- [04:29] The mistake of constantly creating new content over updating useful articles.
- [05:34] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...