In episode #1148, we talk about the important idea of updating content and how often this should be done. A lot of content creators make the mistake of making new content constantly, instead of doubling down and improving already successful content that they have. Tune in to hear our thoughts on staying up to date and how often to efficiently give your content new life!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Often to Update Old Content.
- [00:34] The SEO benefits of updating your content.
- [00:57] New content creation versus updating already established articles and information.
- [02:06] Using tools to track the decay of your content over time.
- [03:10] Minimizing issues and loss of traffic to improve user experience.
- [03:39] Going in-depth on articles and doubling down on quality and currency.
- [04:29] The mistake of constantly creating new content over updating useful articles.
- [05:34] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...