In episode #958, we discuss how often you need to post on Facebook. Tune in to hear how often you need to post on this platform and why.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Often You Need to Post on Facebook
- [00:40] The median time spent on Facebook has gone down over the years.
- [00:57] The median engagement rate for Instagram is only slightly higher.
- [01:20] Eric’s team is only posting twice per day, but Neil’s team tries not to exceed one post per day.
- [01:45] People can ask not to see your content, so it’s to your benefit to not flood the site.
- [03:15] Neil boosts some of his posts, but not all of them.
- [03:30] When Eric goes live, he simulcasts it on YouTube and Facebook. They also boost the live stream to their custom audiences through an agency accelerator.
- [04:18] That’s it for today!
- [04:24] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
How to Rank on Page 1 of Google in 2021...
If You Should Pay To Promote Your Content...