In episode #958, we discuss how often you need to post on Facebook. Tune in to hear how often you need to post on this platform and why.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Often You Need to Post on Facebook
- [00:40] The median time spent on Facebook has gone down over the years.
- [00:57] The median engagement rate for Instagram is only slightly higher.
- [01:20] Eric’s team is only posting twice per day, but Neil’s team tries not to exceed one post per day.
- [01:45] People can ask not to see your content, so it’s to your benefit to not flood the site.
- [03:15] Neil boosts some of his posts, but not all of them.
- [03:30] When Eric goes live, he simulcasts it on YouTube and Facebook. They also boost the live stream to their custom audiences through an agency accelerator.
- [04:18] That’s it for today!
- [04:24] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2473, we talk about where consumer confidence sits right now. The global economy has had to adapt to some pretty major events over the past three years, from a worldwide pandemic to the wa...
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...