In episode #2160, Neil and Eric share how their teams are dealing with the most recent Apple updates. It’s never a good idea to worry about things you can’t control. Learn how you can continue to follow best practices, like taking an omnichannel approach and doing consistent AB testing, despite updates and changes from companies like Apple and Google.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How Our Teams Are Dealing With the Most Recent Apple Updates.
- [00:25] Why you shouldn’t worry about stuff you can’t control.
- [01:05] The importance of not relying on one channel.
- [03:24] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:32] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...