In episode #2160, Neil and Eric share how their teams are dealing with the most recent Apple updates. It’s never a good idea to worry about things you can’t control. Learn how you can continue to follow best practices, like taking an omnichannel approach and doing consistent AB testing, despite updates and changes from companies like Apple and Google.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How Our Teams Are Dealing With the Most Recent Apple Updates.
- [00:25] Why you shouldn’t worry about stuff you can’t control.
- [01:05] The importance of not relying on one channel.
- [03:24] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:32] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...