In episode #2160, Neil and Eric share how their teams are dealing with the most recent Apple updates. It’s never a good idea to worry about things you can’t control. Learn how you can continue to follow best practices, like taking an omnichannel approach and doing consistent AB testing, despite updates and changes from companies like Apple and Google.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How Our Teams Are Dealing With the Most Recent Apple Updates.
- [00:25] Why you shouldn’t worry about stuff you can’t control.
- [01:05] The importance of not relying on one channel.
- [03:24] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:32] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...