In episode #1169, we share with you all the reasons why we think Peloton beats SoulCycle. In terms of the user, Peloton has the advantage of home convenience, it works out cheaper, and it offers a competitive, gamified experience. Tune in to hear why exactly Peloton is such a compelling exercise tool!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Peloton Beat SoulCycle.
- [00:32] What Peloton and SoulCycle are respectively and their different business models.
- [01:13] What SoulCycle sold to Equinox for and Peloton’s $8 billion evaluation.
- [01:31] Why we say Peloton is winning: home convenience, cheaper and product experience.
- [02:06] Competing with friends from all over as one of the best things about Peloton.
- [02:43] How Peloton’s gamified approach gets your competitive juices going.
- [03:17] The usefulness of the dashboard on which you can measure your performance.
- [04:06] How Peloton compels you to pay your monthly subscription and why they’re sticky.
- [05:24] That’s it for today!
- [05:25] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...