In episode #1169, we share with you all the reasons why we think Peloton beats SoulCycle. In terms of the user, Peloton has the advantage of home convenience, it works out cheaper, and it offers a competitive, gamified experience. Tune in to hear why exactly Peloton is such a compelling exercise tool!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Peloton Beat SoulCycle.
- [00:32] What Peloton and SoulCycle are respectively and their different business models.
- [01:13] What SoulCycle sold to Equinox for and Peloton’s $8 billion evaluation.
- [01:31] Why we say Peloton is winning: home convenience, cheaper and product experience.
- [02:06] Competing with friends from all over as one of the best things about Peloton.
- [02:43] How Peloton’s gamified approach gets your competitive juices going.
- [03:17] The usefulness of the dashboard on which you can measure your performance.
- [04:06] How Peloton compels you to pay your monthly subscription and why they’re sticky.
- [05:24] That’s it for today!
- [05:25] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...