In episode #2139, Neil and Eric talk about how pillar content makes content creation 10x easier. Creating pillar content is an excellent way to generate ideas for sub-topics and lay the foundation for more content. It also allows you to create pages that are specific to niche topics and keywords, making it easier to rank highly and gain traction. Tune in to learn how to create pillar content and leverage it to 10x your strategy!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How Pillar Content Makes Content Creation 10x Easier.
- [00:27] Understanding pillar Content and how you can repurpose it.
- [01:13] Why pillar content is a great foundation for your overall content plan.
- [03:00] The creative aspect of content creation, and why pillar content makes it easier.
- [03:53] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:54] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [04:24] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...