In episode #1012, we discuss how podcasts can be harmful. Tune in to understand exactly what we mean.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Podcasts can be Harmful
- [01:08] We just want to tell you guys we don’t know everything!
- [01:32] Don’t just take our word for anything, but fact check and explore yourselves.
- [01:50] Depending on market conditions, our advice has been wrong and we’ve had to retract or revise our advice.
- [02:25] All our advice is based on our experience.
- [02:37] When listening to a podcast, you really should consider the source.
- [03:05] Make sure the advice applies to your industry.
- [03:30] Just because you copy your competition, doesn’t mean it will work for you at any given time.
- [03:55] That’s it for today!
- [04:04] Don’t forget to check out Single Grain for more info about our free live event in June.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....
In episode #2409, Neil and Eric talk about how YouTube and Spotify are changing the podcast game. You might think that with five to 10 million podcasts in existence, the world of podcasts is saturated...