In episode #1012, we discuss how podcasts can be harmful. Tune in to understand exactly what we mean.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Podcasts can be Harmful
- [01:08] We just want to tell you guys we don’t know everything!
- [01:32] Don’t just take our word for anything, but fact check and explore yourselves.
- [01:50] Depending on market conditions, our advice has been wrong and we’ve had to retract or revise our advice.
- [02:25] All our advice is based on our experience.
- [02:37] When listening to a podcast, you really should consider the source.
- [03:05] Make sure the advice applies to your industry.
- [03:30] Just because you copy your competition, doesn’t mean it will work for you at any given time.
- [03:55] That’s it for today!
- [04:04] Don’t forget to check out Single Grain for more info about our free live event in June.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1024, we discuss how brands capitalized on a Marvel blockbuster. Tune in to hear how they did it....
In episode #1023, we discuss the art of the deal. Tune in to hear how to negotiate successfully....
In episode #1022, we discuss the one monetization channel we previously neglected to mention. Tune in to hear us discuss this one channel!...