In episode #920, we discuss how podcasts can make you more money. Tune in to hear how podcasts can be lucrative.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Podcasts Can Make You More Money (Even If You Don’t Listen to Them)
- [00:40] Bundle podcasts and offer them as a deal, similar to a book funnel.
- [00:57] Russell Brunson did this with his podcast and it worked.
- [01:20] If you don’t have a podcast, contact podcast creators, license their podcast, and repurpose their episodes.
- [01:55] Once someone buys from you, you can always re-pitch them.
- [02:40] Think of starting a service that categorizes podcasts.
- [03:00] Russell Brunson’s podcast scheme earned him thousands of dollars.
- [03:40] When someone checks out, try to sell them more stuff using a service like ClickFunnel.
- [04:14] Book funnels work really well, but we haven’t had the time to do it.
- [04:35] We will accept offers to help us write a book or monetize our podcast.
- [04:43] Check out Frank Kern to see how he did his funnel.
- [04:57] That’s it for today!
- [05:01] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...