In episode #647, Eric and Neil discuss why you should post less frequently on social media. Tune in to hear what you should be doing instead.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Posting Less Frequently on Social Media Will Get You More Traffic
- [00:36] Eric used to use a tool Meet Edgar, but he doesn’t use it anymore because the engagement was too low.
- [00:55] By decreasing their social media posts, they focused on quality content instead.
- [01:30] MeetEdgar made the team lazy about social media traffic.
- [01:45] It should always be quality over quantity when it comes to social media posting.
- [02:24] If you keep posting crappy content, social media sites might bury your posts.
- [03:05] Don’t post for the sake of it, focus on high-quality content.
- [03:23] Neil would be lazy and just post a link to Facebook, but now he makes sure to add titles and descriptions, as well.
- [03:53] The VP of Marketing at Sales Hacker will write mini blog posts on social media, then add links to the full content. He will also tag people in the posts.
- [05:00] Post at least two to three times per week. Grant Cardone has great content, but doesn’t do well because he posts too often.
- [05:21] That’s all for today!
- [05:25] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1513, we share seven tools that will help you grow your traffic. When trying to ramp up your traffic, whether it be on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, or your website, it is all a...
In episode #1512, you’ll hear about seven tools you can use to grow your SaaS company from us. Whether you’re working B2B or B2C, having the best tools for note-taking, A/B testing, decreasing chu...
In this special episode of Marketing School we speak to the 'traffic guy', John Parkes, who is CMO of ClickFunnels! At Marketing School we are big fans of the company and their amazing co-founder, Rus...