In episode #1323, we talk about how pricing can be one of your biggest levers. In crowded and competitive markets, you can use your pricing model as a way to get an advantage over your peers and capture the audience that is up for grabs. Tune in to hear some examples of how companies you know are doing this smartly!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Pricing Can Be One of Your Biggest Levers.
- [00:39] Examples of big companies using reduced rates to grow.
- [01:38] Understanding your market and pitching at the right level.
- [03:05] Pricing as a differentiator from competitors in a crowded market.
- [03:39] The biggest winners in the online startup game at the moment.
- [05:05] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1336, we chat about how AI will impact the future of digital marketing. Artificial intelligence is arguably the biggest looming area of modern technology and the future of this field of de...
In episode #1335, we share seven places that you should invest in as a digital marketer. Investing in people, branding, and education is almost always guaranteed to deliver an ROI. Tune in to hear why...
In episode #1334, we discuss seven common mistakes people tend to make when it comes to Facebook ads. Selling through your educational content is a better strategy than simply directing prospects to y...