In episode #1323, we talk about how pricing can be one of your biggest levers. In crowded and competitive markets, you can use your pricing model as a way to get an advantage over your peers and capture the audience that is up for grabs. Tune in to hear some examples of how companies you know are doing this smartly!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Pricing Can Be One of Your Biggest Levers.
- [00:39] Examples of big companies using reduced rates to grow.
- [01:38] Understanding your market and pitching at the right level.
- [03:05] Pricing as a differentiator from competitors in a crowded market.
- [03:39] The biggest winners in the online startup game at the moment.
- [05:05] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...