In episode #1323, we talk about how pricing can be one of your biggest levers. In crowded and competitive markets, you can use your pricing model as a way to get an advantage over your peers and capture the audience that is up for grabs. Tune in to hear some examples of how companies you know are doing this smartly!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Pricing Can Be One of Your Biggest Levers.
- [00:39] Examples of big companies using reduced rates to grow.
- [01:38] Understanding your market and pitching at the right level.
- [03:05] Pricing as a differentiator from competitors in a crowded market.
- [03:39] The biggest winners in the online startup game at the moment.
- [05:05] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...