In episode #1323, we talk about how pricing can be one of your biggest levers. In crowded and competitive markets, you can use your pricing model as a way to get an advantage over your peers and capture the audience that is up for grabs. Tune in to hear some examples of how companies you know are doing this smartly!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Pricing Can Be One of Your Biggest Levers.
- [00:39] Examples of big companies using reduced rates to grow.
- [01:38] Understanding your market and pitching at the right level.
- [03:05] Pricing as a differentiator from competitors in a crowded market.
- [03:39] The biggest winners in the online startup game at the moment.
- [05:05] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...