How Rohan Seth Grew Clubhouse to 10M Users
In episode #1743, we share our thoughts on the strategies Rohan Seth used to grow Clubhouse to such a high user count so quickly. As of this recording, Clubhouse has reached 10 million users. That is a lot of users! Tune in to hear about the platform’s invite-only system combined with big celebrity appearances, lockdown cabin fever, and an algorithm that optimizes for organic reach!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Rohan Seth Grew Clubhouse to 10M Users.
- [00:36] Creating exclusivity by using an invite-only system.
- [01:19] The tactics that Andreessen Horowitz brought to the table.
- [02:09] Leveraging the cabin fever during the lockdowns.
- [02:21] Making it easier to get followers with algorithms optimized for organic reach.
- [03:53] Whether Clubhouse will end up being a big company.
- [04:33] The many ways to grow other than SEO.
- [04:40] Remember to rate, review, and subscribe to this show!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...