How Rohan Seth Grew Clubhouse to 10M Users
In episode #1743, we share our thoughts on the strategies Rohan Seth used to grow Clubhouse to such a high user count so quickly. As of this recording, Clubhouse has reached 10 million users. That is a lot of users! Tune in to hear about the platform’s invite-only system combined with big celebrity appearances, lockdown cabin fever, and an algorithm that optimizes for organic reach!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Rohan Seth Grew Clubhouse to 10M Users.
- [00:36] Creating exclusivity by using an invite-only system.
- [01:19] The tactics that Andreessen Horowitz brought to the table.
- [02:09] Leveraging the cabin fever during the lockdowns.
- [02:21] Making it easier to get followers with algorithms optimized for organic reach.
- [03:53] Whether Clubhouse will end up being a big company.
- [04:33] The many ways to grow other than SEO.
- [04:40] Remember to rate, review, and subscribe to this show!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...