How Rohan Seth Grew Clubhouse to 10M Users
In episode #1743, we share our thoughts on the strategies Rohan Seth used to grow Clubhouse to such a high user count so quickly. As of this recording, Clubhouse has reached 10 million users. That is a lot of users! Tune in to hear about the platform’s invite-only system combined with big celebrity appearances, lockdown cabin fever, and an algorithm that optimizes for organic reach!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Rohan Seth Grew Clubhouse to 10M Users.
- [00:36] Creating exclusivity by using an invite-only system.
- [01:19] The tactics that Andreessen Horowitz brought to the table.
- [02:09] Leveraging the cabin fever during the lockdowns.
- [02:21] Making it easier to get followers with algorithms optimized for organic reach.
- [03:53] Whether Clubhouse will end up being a big company.
- [04:33] The many ways to grow other than SEO.
- [04:40] Remember to rate, review, and subscribe to this show!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2566, we turn our attention to a groundbreaking phenomenon: how YouTube creator Deestroying is challenging traditional football norms. In this episode, we dissect the strategies and innova...
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...