In episode #747, Eric and Neil discuss how Seinfeld emails can increase your sales. Tune in to hear why you should be writing Seinfeld emails.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Seinfeld Emails Will Grow Your Sales
- [00:45] Ben Settle has a service called “Email Players” and shares a bunch of email marketing tactics.
- [01:20] Seinfeld Emails are so-called, because the emails don’t talk about the product or anything related to your business (it’s an email about nothing), but then you find a way to tie it in to your product.
- [02:26] There are so many different email sequences.
- [03:25] If people just wrote emails for different parts of their sequence, their conversions would go up.
- [03:40] You need to send out as many emails as you can.
- [03:50] Sam Evans earns over $20 Million/year doing his consulting course.
- [04:00] He puts out an email every single day.
- [04:25] It’s not just using the Seinfeld method, it should be about storytelling.
- [05:06] That’s all for today!
- [05:10] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2566, we turn our attention to a groundbreaking phenomenon: how YouTube creator Deestroying is challenging traditional football norms. In this episode, we dissect the strategies and innova...
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...