In episode #747, Eric and Neil discuss how Seinfeld emails can increase your sales. Tune in to hear why you should be writing Seinfeld emails.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Seinfeld Emails Will Grow Your Sales
- [00:45] Ben Settle has a service called “Email Players” and shares a bunch of email marketing tactics.
- [01:20] Seinfeld Emails are so-called, because the emails don’t talk about the product or anything related to your business (it’s an email about nothing), but then you find a way to tie it in to your product.
- [02:26] There are so many different email sequences.
- [03:25] If people just wrote emails for different parts of their sequence, their conversions would go up.
- [03:40] You need to send out as many emails as you can.
- [03:50] Sam Evans earns over $20 Million/year doing his consulting course.
- [04:00] He puts out an email every single day.
- [04:25] It’s not just using the Seinfeld method, it should be about storytelling.
- [05:06] That’s all for today!
- [05:10] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...