In episode #747, Eric and Neil discuss how Seinfeld emails can increase your sales. Tune in to hear why you should be writing Seinfeld emails.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Seinfeld Emails Will Grow Your Sales
- [00:45] Ben Settle has a service called “Email Players” and shares a bunch of email marketing tactics.
- [01:20] Seinfeld Emails are so-called, because the emails don’t talk about the product or anything related to your business (it’s an email about nothing), but then you find a way to tie it in to your product.
- [02:26] There are so many different email sequences.
- [03:25] If people just wrote emails for different parts of their sequence, their conversions would go up.
- [03:40] You need to send out as many emails as you can.
- [03:50] Sam Evans earns over $20 Million/year doing his consulting course.
- [04:00] He puts out an email every single day.
- [04:25] It’s not just using the Seinfeld method, it should be about storytelling.
- [05:06] That’s all for today!
- [05:10] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...