In Episode #465, Eric and Neil discuss how SEO is going to change in 2018. You’ll find out why that #1 spot in a search result is becoming more and more crucial for the purpose of voice searches. You’ll also hear what will affect your likelihood of appearing first.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How SEO Is Going to Change in 2018
- 00:40 – Voice searches are becoming more and more popular
- 00:49 – If you’re going after a voice search, you’re only going to get one result
- 01:06 – Gaining the first position for search results is crucial
- 01:27 – Google has been investing so much into voice
- 02:00 – In Google’s algorithm, one factor is the brand query
- 02:12 – People are searching for keywords associated with the brand, like “Neil Patel SEO”
- 02:32 – It’s one of the hardest factors to manipulate
- 02:40 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 02:52 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 02:56 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- The use of voice search in mobile devices has been growing significantly.
- The first spot in a search result is becoming more crucial as voice search will only show one result.
- People are using brand queries that can affect a brand’s standing in a search result.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...