In episode #841, we discuss how SEO is going to change in 2019. Tune in to hear what is on the horizon for Internet marketing.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How SEO Will Change in 2019
- [00:44] The change is going to regard branding.
- [01:05] Over the last few years, the more links you build, the higher your rankings.
- [01:25] Links are still powerful, but brands rank and retain their rank long term.
- [02:22] If you build a brand, you are virtually indestructible.
- [03:05] To build a brand, you need to engage in many different marketing aspects: SEO, social, content marketing, etc.
- [03:25] You used to be able to build a brand through a single channel, but now you need to leverage every channel you can.
- [03:45] SEO alone doesn’t work as well as it used to.
- [04:15] Eric got a lead that came in through a YouTube video posted on Facebook.
- [04:45] Be patient: you won’t see much action in the first 3-6 months of building your brand.
- [05:08] That’s it for today!
- [05:22] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...