In episode #841, we discuss how SEO is going to change in 2019. Tune in to hear what is on the horizon for Internet marketing.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How SEO Will Change in 2019
- [00:44] The change is going to regard branding.
- [01:05] Over the last few years, the more links you build, the higher your rankings.
- [01:25] Links are still powerful, but brands rank and retain their rank long term.
- [02:22] If you build a brand, you are virtually indestructible.
- [03:05] To build a brand, you need to engage in many different marketing aspects: SEO, social, content marketing, etc.
- [03:25] You used to be able to build a brand through a single channel, but now you need to leverage every channel you can.
- [03:45] SEO alone doesn’t work as well as it used to.
- [04:15] Eric got a lead that came in through a YouTube video posted on Facebook.
- [04:45] Be patient: you won’t see much action in the first 3-6 months of building your brand.
- [05:08] That’s it for today!
- [05:22] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1542, we give you a few ways to gather priceless customer research for free! Sound too good to be true? Well it isn’t! From online searches and surveys to simple tools that give you amaz...
In episode #1541, we talk about the marketing trends that we are most excited about for Q4! From the often-mentioned voice search and paid subscriptions, to stories on LinkedIn and beyond, these trend...
In episode #1540, we share our new, number one Instagram strategy for growing brand new accounts. Growing an Instagram can take a long time, but if you go Live with people who have huge followings, do...