In episode #909, we discuss how SEO is going to change in 2019. Tune in to hear what adjustments you will need to make.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How SEO Will Change in 2019
- [00:46] Content marketing is going to change.
- [01:02] Unless you are writing something that is new, it won’t rank.
- [01:20] If you want to stand out, try “newsjacking”, which is jumping on a trend and using it to advance your own cause.
- [02:28] Voice search is increasing in popularity.
- [02:31] By 2020, half of all searches are going to be voice searches.
- [02:45] Check out Backlinko for advice on how to prep your business for voice search.
- [02:51] Amazon Poly will take all your long-form text and turn it into an audio file.
- [03:06] Amazon Poly increases dwell time on your site.
- [03:30] YouTube SEO will be more popular.
- [03:45] It’s important to go after other search engines like YouTube.
- [04:45] Chat bots cut down on your speed score.
- [04:55] It will be important to optimize for speed.
- [05:15] Update your content on a regular basis.
- [05:40] That’s it for today!
- [05:45] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...