In episode #2031, Neil and Eric talk about how SEO will change in the future. Learn how SEO will increasingly expand beyond Google, and how it is already featuring in places like Amazon and Airbnb. You’ll also hear more about Web3 and the importance of brand recognition in SEO.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How SEO Will Change In The Future.
- [00:28] SEO is starting to happen everywhere, not just Google.
- [01:51] What Duck Duck Go and Web3 can teach us about SEO.
- [02:54] Why you should be thinking about how people can shop everywhere.
- [03:38] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [03:46] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...