In episode #2031, Neil and Eric talk about how SEO will change in the future. Learn how SEO will increasingly expand beyond Google, and how it is already featuring in places like Amazon and Airbnb. You’ll also hear more about Web3 and the importance of brand recognition in SEO.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How SEO Will Change In The Future.
- [00:28] SEO is starting to happen everywhere, not just Google.
- [01:51] What Duck Duck Go and Web3 can teach us about SEO.
- [02:54] Why you should be thinking about how people can shop everywhere.
- [03:38] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [03:46] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...