In episode #2038, Neil and Eric describe how SEO will NOT change in the future. There are a lot of things about the internet that is set to change, but that doesn’t mean you should do away with your entire SEO strategy. Tune in to learn about the importance of keywords, user experience, and other core principles that won’t be changing any time soon!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How SEO Will NOT Change in the Future.
- [00:25] Why an excellent headline will always be essential.
- [01:23] Why platforms will continue to prioritize the most up-to-date content.
- [01:47] Learn how engagement metrics and votes of confidence will remain important.
- [02:34] Keywords and why they will always be a cornerstone of SEO.
- [03:25] The role that user experience will continue to play in SEO.
- [03:50] Why Google is optimized for user metrics.
- [05:03] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [05:13] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...