In episode #1413, we talk about how you won’t solve your problems by spending a billion dollars on marketing. By taking a look at the recent half a billion-dollar Bloomberg marketing campaign, we show you how being really rich on its own is not enough to create truly great marketing campaigns! Tune in and learn about smart, pointed marketing that is truly customer-obsessed!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Spending a Billion Dollars on Marketing Will Not Solve Your Problems.
- [00:33] Trump versus Bloomberg’s marketing and why a muddled message won’t work.
- [01:43] The value of making your message relatable to the common person.
- [03:05] Not becoming lazy with marketing as you grow richer.
- [04:10] Learning from Jeff Bezos and obsessing over your customer, not your competition.
- [05:00] That’s it for today!
- [05:04] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...