In episode #1132, we look at the new podcast dashboard from Spotify and the data it provides. This allows you to see who is listening to you and how often, some information on the users and what other media they are streaming. Tune in to hear all about these new features and the ways in which it can benefit your podcast!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Using Spotify’s New Podcast Dashboard to Grow Faster.
- [00:40] More about these new features on Spotify.
- [01:10] The difference between ‘streams’, ‘starts’, and listener and follower counts.
- [02:12] Should be extend the format length of podcast?
- [02:22] Podcast data and stats can be really misleading!
- [02:55] The demographic stats for our show compared with our YouTube channels.
- [03:21] Who else our listeners are tuning into!
- [03:39] That’s it for today!
- [03:49] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...