In episode #1132, we look at the new podcast dashboard from Spotify and the data it provides. This allows you to see who is listening to you and how often, some information on the users and what other media they are streaming. Tune in to hear all about these new features and the ways in which it can benefit your podcast!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Using Spotify’s New Podcast Dashboard to Grow Faster.
- [00:40] More about these new features on Spotify.
- [01:10] The difference between ‘streams’, ‘starts’, and listener and follower counts.
- [02:12] Should be extend the format length of podcast?
- [02:22] Podcast data and stats can be really misleading!
- [02:55] The demographic stats for our show compared with our YouTube channels.
- [03:21] Who else our listeners are tuning into!
- [03:39] That’s it for today!
- [03:49] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...