In episode #1239, we discuss the benefits of creating a story around your business. Before people will invest in your product or service, especially with higher-priced items, they want to relate to you, and stories are a great way of making yourself more relatable. Tune in to hear what brands have made major successes with their storytelling!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Storytelling in Business.
- [00:36] Examples of companies who have made stories part of their brand.
- [01:01] Why storytelling is such a powerful strategy in business.
- [01:22] Thinking of stories as rollercoasters and highlighting the ups and downs.
- [01:55] The biggest benefit to being more relatable as a brand.
- [02:28] Realizing that your story is about you being a guide for your customers.
- [03:08] Picking the right time and place to share your story.
- [03:35] How stories also help to sell higher-priced items.
- [04:44] The importance of stating what your plan is for guiding people.
- [05:17] Encouraging and challenging customers to take action.
- [05:49] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1299, we discuss how Donald Trump spent over $19 million on Facebook advertising in 2019! This huge amount of money, that dwarfs the democratic budget, is symptomatic of the current media ...
In episode #1298, we share seven trends in the software as a service space! From free tools and customer experience improvement to thought leadership and the move towards platforms, following these tr...
In episode #1297, we ask what works better for affiliates, niche content or general news? There are a number of different routes you can take with your affiliate marketing, from very general to very n...