In episode #1239, we discuss the benefits of creating a story around your business. Before people will invest in your product or service, especially with higher-priced items, they want to relate to you, and stories are a great way of making yourself more relatable. Tune in to hear what brands have made major successes with their storytelling!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Storytelling in Business.
- [00:36] Examples of companies who have made stories part of their brand.
- [01:01] Why storytelling is such a powerful strategy in business.
- [01:22] Thinking of stories as rollercoasters and highlighting the ups and downs.
- [01:55] The biggest benefit to being more relatable as a brand.
- [02:28] Realizing that your story is about you being a guide for your customers.
- [03:08] Picking the right time and place to share your story.
- [03:35] How stories also help to sell higher-priced items.
- [04:44] The importance of stating what your plan is for guiding people.
- [05:17] Encouraging and challenging customers to take action.
- [05:49] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...