In episode #1251, we look at how you can use success gaps to steer your content marketing strategy. So what exactly is a success gap and what does success look like for your customers? The key is that it is not always about selling! If you can educate and help people with all their problems, you are more likely to succeed in the long run. Tune in today to learn more about how to build brand trustworthiness and help your potential customers find success.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Success Gaps Can Guide Your Content Marketing.
- [00:33] Success gap: what your customers need to become successful.
- [01:45] Importance of helping your customers solve their problems and be more successful.
- [02:18] Building brand awareness and trust to leverage word-of-mouth marketing.
- [02:40] Why content marketing is essentially another way to help your potential customers.
- [03:34] A tool to determine to best way to help your customers: Ubersuggest.
- [04:08] That’s it for today!
- [04:31] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1336, we chat about how AI will impact the future of digital marketing. Artificial intelligence is arguably the biggest looming area of modern technology and the future of this field of de...
In episode #1335, we share seven places that you should invest in as a digital marketer. Investing in people, branding, and education is almost always guaranteed to deliver an ROI. Tune in to hear why...
In episode #1334, we discuss seven common mistakes people tend to make when it comes to Facebook ads. Selling through your educational content is a better strategy than simply directing prospects to y...