In episode #543, Eric and Neil discuss what makes an entrepreneur tick. Tune in to hear how you can think like a successful entrepreneur.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Successful Entrepreneurs Think
- [00:42] When Jeff Bezos started Amazon, he was 30 years old.
- [00:56] He was a stock trader before he quit to start Amazon.
- [01:12] He started with selling books and branched out from there.
- [02:00] People are always looking for profits, but he was unconcerned.
- [02:22] Jeff Bezos was able to think in the long term, which helped him achieve success.
- [03:06] All billionaire entrepreneurs are similar in that they are awkward, but believe they can do whatever they want.
- [03:55] Elon Musk made a $170 million exit from PayPal, but he still had to live with a friend, because he bet it all on his next venture.
- [05:02] The most common principle that you need to learn is that you’re going to make mistakes.
- [05:14] Successful entrepreneurs learn from mistakes.
- [06:52] If you can think like an entrepreneur, you’ll have a leg up on everyone else.
- [07:23] That’s all for today!
- [07:25] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special edition of Crazy Egg, the heat mapping tool.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
5 Ways to Increase Your Customer LTV in 2021...