In episode #543, Eric and Neil discuss what makes an entrepreneur tick. Tune in to hear how you can think like a successful entrepreneur.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Successful Entrepreneurs Think
- [00:42] When Jeff Bezos started Amazon, he was 30 years old.
- [00:56] He was a stock trader before he quit to start Amazon.
- [01:12] He started with selling books and branched out from there.
- [02:00] People are always looking for profits, but he was unconcerned.
- [02:22] Jeff Bezos was able to think in the long term, which helped him achieve success.
- [03:06] All billionaire entrepreneurs are similar in that they are awkward, but believe they can do whatever they want.
- [03:55] Elon Musk made a $170 million exit from PayPal, but he still had to live with a friend, because he bet it all on his next venture.
- [05:02] The most common principle that you need to learn is that you’re going to make mistakes.
- [05:14] Successful entrepreneurs learn from mistakes.
- [06:52] If you can think like an entrepreneur, you’ll have a leg up on everyone else.
- [07:23] That’s all for today!
- [07:25] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special edition of Crazy Egg, the heat mapping tool.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...