How the COVID Vaccine Will Affect Marketing
In episode #1599, we talk about the impact that the COVID vaccine will have on marketing. Neil and Eric unpack the rise of digital marketing, why consumers are probably going to continue online shopping, and how the ailing economy will affect consumer behavior. Be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How the COVID Vaccine Will Affect Marketing.
- [00:45] Current developments with the COVID vaccine.
- [01:10] Neil’s thoughts on how the vaccine will be rolled out.
- [01:58] Not everyone will take the vaccine, so marketing will become more online-focused.
- [03:16] Consumers have seen the value of online shopping, so they are likely to continue.
- [04:04] For the first time in history, digital marketing spending has surpassed 50%.
- [04:24] There are still big issues with the economy, which heavily affects marketing and sales.
- [05:22] Why Neil and Eric believe that you should still be cautious in 2021.
- [06:09] Be safe and take care of yourself.
- [06:16] That’s it for today!
- [06:16] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....