In episode #570, Eric and Neil discuss how the rich get richer. Tune in to hear in which businesses you should be investing in.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How the Rich Get Richer
- [00:37] The way Neil makes more money is that he “invests in what he knows”.
- [00:53] He invests in his business and its marketing.
- [01:08] If you invest in yourself, you’ll get the highest ROI.
- [01:15] Neil has lost the most money investing in things he didn’t really understand.
- [01:48] Warren Buffett says the best investment you can make is in yourself.
- [01:55] There are two ways to invest in yourself: knowledge and your business.
- [02:15] When you invest in yourself, no one can take that away from you.
- [02:59] Once you build a business, you’re able to see your goals more clearly and see that you should invest in yourself.
- [03:50] Neil was doing a wire transfer the other day and the banker tried to pitch him on investments.
- [04:20] The perfect response to this kind of pitch is to tell them you don’t believe in investing.
- [05:08] Eric and Neil regret investing in long-shot, but great-sounding opportunities.
- [06:04] That’s all for today!
- [06:07] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2566, we turn our attention to a groundbreaking phenomenon: how YouTube creator Deestroying is challenging traditional football norms. In this episode, we dissect the strategies and innova...
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...