In episode #570, Eric and Neil discuss how the rich get richer. Tune in to hear in which businesses you should be investing in.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How the Rich Get Richer
- [00:37] The way Neil makes more money is that he “invests in what he knows”.
- [00:53] He invests in his business and its marketing.
- [01:08] If you invest in yourself, you’ll get the highest ROI.
- [01:15] Neil has lost the most money investing in things he didn’t really understand.
- [01:48] Warren Buffett says the best investment you can make is in yourself.
- [01:55] There are two ways to invest in yourself: knowledge and your business.
- [02:15] When you invest in yourself, no one can take that away from you.
- [02:59] Once you build a business, you’re able to see your goals more clearly and see that you should invest in yourself.
- [03:50] Neil was doing a wire transfer the other day and the banker tried to pitch him on investments.
- [04:20] The perfect response to this kind of pitch is to tell them you don’t believe in investing.
- [05:08] Eric and Neil regret investing in long-shot, but great-sounding opportunities.
- [06:04] That’s all for today!
- [06:07] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1434, we talk about six brilliant founders and CEOs that we are studying in 2020! From Ray Dalio and Bill Gates to Phil Knight and Patrick Collison, we cover a bunch of people that show us...
In episode #1433, you’ll hear whether you should build an audience before launching your product or not! We talk about two main approaches today that you can take depending on whether you have an ex...
In episode #1432, we are going to be giving you seven game-changing tools for marketers on a budget. This great session covers Eric and Neil’s famous self-made tools for optimizing traffic and SEO, ...