If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, and as a result, they don’t grow at the pace that they should. After seeing so many businesses unknowingly grappling with the same problem, Alan decided to found Cash Flow Story, a company that helps you optimize cash flow to help you improve your profits and reach new heights in your valuations. In our conversation, Alan breaks down the concept behind his method called The Power of One and how it has helped companies 40x their valuation. We discuss how daily 1% percent changes can transform your company and the typical amount of time it takes to see results after implementing The Power of One. Alan also unpacks the reasoning behind his motto “revenue is vanity, profit is sanity, cash is king” and why The Power of One will put your valuation on steroids. To learn more about this essential topic, make sure you tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Introducing today’s guest, Alan Miltz, founder of Cash Flow Story.
- [01:23] A high-level overview of Cash Flow Story and why Alan founded it.
- [03:14] Alan breaks down the concept of The Power of One.
- [04:11] Why a company’s cash flow is often misunderstood, why cash flow is so important, and how to optimize it.
- [06:23] How The Power of One empowers employees to contribute to optimizing cash flow.
- [09:31] The immense impact that a 1% change can have within a company.
- [11:00] How daily changes accumulate to have a much larger impact.
- [12:47] The levers you need to pull to implement The Power of One and how to identify the ones you have control over.
- [13:44] The growing number of companies that have implemented Cash Flow Story.
- [15:13] The typical amount of time it takes to see results after implementing The Power of One.
- [16:26] Alan shares a case study of how one company transformed after implementing The Power of One.
- [18:08] How their software will change the way people understand their company’s numbers and how they react to them.
- [18:57] Find out how you can contact Alan Miltz and take advantage of his unique product.
- [19:21] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [19:21] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Scaling Up: How a Few Companies Make It…and Why the Rest Don’t (Rockefeller Habits 2.0)
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...