In episode #1058, we discuss how this library will make your Facebook ads perform better. Tune in to hear how you can improve your Facebook ads.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How This Library Will Make Your Facebook Ads Perform Better
- [00:40] Facebook’s ad library is where you can see all the ads running on Facebook.
- [01:10] Facebook is trying to be more transparent, which is why they created the ad library.
- [01:42] Eric can see what a Trump PAC spend on ads.
- [01:57] Make sure to click “See Ad Details”, which will break down the stats for you.
- [03:00] If you see an ad that didn’t run that long, it’s because it wasn’t successful, so don’t copy that ad!
- [04:30] There are so many great ideas you can find by looking at successful ads.
- [05:15] Make sure to check the stats of the ads.
- [05:35] Also, follow the ad to the landing page and see what makes that page a successful part of the funnel.
- [05:59] That’s it for today!
- [06:05] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...