In episode #1058, we discuss how this library will make your Facebook ads perform better. Tune in to hear how you can improve your Facebook ads.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How This Library Will Make Your Facebook Ads Perform Better
- [00:40] Facebook’s ad library is where you can see all the ads running on Facebook.
- [01:10] Facebook is trying to be more transparent, which is why they created the ad library.
- [01:42] Eric can see what a Trump PAC spend on ads.
- [01:57] Make sure to click “See Ad Details”, which will break down the stats for you.
- [03:00] If you see an ad that didn’t run that long, it’s because it wasn’t successful, so don’t copy that ad!
- [04:30] There are so many great ideas you can find by looking at successful ads.
- [05:15] Make sure to check the stats of the ads.
- [05:35] Also, follow the ad to the landing page and see what makes that page a successful part of the funnel.
- [05:59] That’s it for today!
- [06:05] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...