In episode #1058, we discuss how this library will make your Facebook ads perform better. Tune in to hear how you can improve your Facebook ads.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How This Library Will Make Your Facebook Ads Perform Better
- [00:40] Facebook’s ad library is where you can see all the ads running on Facebook.
- [01:10] Facebook is trying to be more transparent, which is why they created the ad library.
- [01:42] Eric can see what a Trump PAC spend on ads.
- [01:57] Make sure to click “See Ad Details”, which will break down the stats for you.
- [03:00] If you see an ad that didn’t run that long, it’s because it wasn’t successful, so don’t copy that ad!
- [04:30] There are so many great ideas you can find by looking at successful ads.
- [05:15] Make sure to check the stats of the ads.
- [05:35] Also, follow the ad to the landing page and see what makes that page a successful part of the funnel.
- [05:59] That’s it for today!
- [06:05] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...