In episode #943, we discuss the one marketing tool that will power up your sales. Tune in to hear which tool will help you increase your sales exponentially.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How This One Simple Marketing Tool Will Power Up Your Sales
- [00:34] Dux Soup is a LinkedIn tool that will help you visit profiles and message people.
- [00:46] We’re not sure if it breaks the TOS of LinkedIn.
- [01:05] When you visit profiles, it will give you their personal email address and allow you to tag and message people.
- [01:15] In other words, it’s just a way to help you stay top of mind (even though it may be breaking some rules).
- [01:33] If you’re in another country, this may not matter.
- [02:14] It’s so easy to create a digital marketing business, that you may have a lot of competitors.
- [02:25] In order to beat them, you need to stay top of mind.
- [02:47] Dux Soup Turbo integrates with Zapier.
- [03:02] This helps you add them to your CRM.
- [03:45] You need to have personalized messages, which Dux Soup allows you to do.
- [04:10] That is it for today!
- [04:13] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...