In episode #943, we discuss the one marketing tool that will power up your sales. Tune in to hear which tool will help you increase your sales exponentially.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How This One Simple Marketing Tool Will Power Up Your Sales
- [00:34] Dux Soup is a LinkedIn tool that will help you visit profiles and message people.
- [00:46] We’re not sure if it breaks the TOS of LinkedIn.
- [01:05] When you visit profiles, it will give you their personal email address and allow you to tag and message people.
- [01:15] In other words, it’s just a way to help you stay top of mind (even though it may be breaking some rules).
- [01:33] If you’re in another country, this may not matter.
- [02:14] It’s so easy to create a digital marketing business, that you may have a lot of competitors.
- [02:25] In order to beat them, you need to stay top of mind.
- [02:47] Dux Soup Turbo integrates with Zapier.
- [03:02] This helps you add them to your CRM.
- [03:45] You need to have personalized messages, which Dux Soup allows you to do.
- [04:10] That is it for today!
- [04:13] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...
In episode #2624, We discuss the breakdown of the New York Times' revenue. We highlight the significant role of affiliate marketing in generating income for the company, with Wirecutter affiliate comm...