In episode #943, we discuss the one marketing tool that will power up your sales. Tune in to hear which tool will help you increase your sales exponentially.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How This One Simple Marketing Tool Will Power Up Your Sales
- [00:34] Dux Soup is a LinkedIn tool that will help you visit profiles and message people.
- [00:46] We’re not sure if it breaks the TOS of LinkedIn.
- [01:05] When you visit profiles, it will give you their personal email address and allow you to tag and message people.
- [01:15] In other words, it’s just a way to help you stay top of mind (even though it may be breaking some rules).
- [01:33] If you’re in another country, this may not matter.
- [02:14] It’s so easy to create a digital marketing business, that you may have a lot of competitors.
- [02:25] In order to beat them, you need to stay top of mind.
- [02:47] Dux Soup Turbo integrates with Zapier.
- [03:02] This helps you add them to your CRM.
- [03:45] You need to have personalized messages, which Dux Soup allows you to do.
- [04:10] That is it for today!
- [04:13] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...