In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. Tune in to hear about great copy, where to find inspiration and the types of things that get people’s attention!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to 10x Your Headline Success Rate.
- [00:41] How we use headlines for this podcast to get more clicks!
- [01:01] What a swipe file is and how can you use them.
- [01:41] Evoking curiosity instead of going straight for clickbait.
- [03:03] Useful resources for finding inspiring advertising.
- [03:37] Using numbers and case studies to get people engaged.
- [04:21] That’s it for today!
- [04:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1434, we talk about six brilliant founders and CEOs that we are studying in 2020! From Ray Dalio and Bill Gates to Phil Knight and Patrick Collison, we cover a bunch of people that show us...
In episode #1433, you’ll hear whether you should build an audience before launching your product or not! We talk about two main approaches today that you can take depending on whether you have an ex...
In episode #1432, we are going to be giving you seven game-changing tools for marketers on a budget. This great session covers Eric and Neil’s famous self-made tools for optimizing traffic and SEO, ...