In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. Tune in to hear about great copy, where to find inspiration and the types of things that get people’s attention!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to 10x Your Headline Success Rate.
- [00:41] How we use headlines for this podcast to get more clicks!
- [01:01] What a swipe file is and how can you use them.
- [01:41] Evoking curiosity instead of going straight for clickbait.
- [03:03] Useful resources for finding inspiring advertising.
- [03:37] Using numbers and case studies to get people engaged.
- [04:21] That’s it for today!
- [04:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....