In episode #1223, we unpack how to translate your content to make the most of it! In 2019 there is an over-saturation of US-centric, english-language content but a lack in many other regions and languages. This means that by merely transcribing and translating your existing content you can enter into, and dominate, new markets with little effort and cost. Tune in to hear the basics of this easy process!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Actually Translate Your Content.
- [00:45] How Neil started with the strategy a few years ago.
- [01:04] The amazing results that Neil has experienced since implementing.
- [01:38] Some of the lessons that Neil learned about transcribing content.
- [02:40] The dangers of working with people who are not local and embedded in a culture.
- [03:50] Where to find people to do this transcription and translation work.
- [04:04] Building brands locally and back-linking from different regions.
- [04:48] Brand clarity and becoming known on social media and at conferences.
- [05:41] Taking advantage of the white space that is currently available.
- [06:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
- [06:53] That’s it for today!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
The Difference Between Audience VS Community...
The Genius Growth Strategy of Logan Paul and Charli D’Amelio...