In episode #1223, we unpack how to translate your content to make the most of it! In 2019 there is an over-saturation of US-centric, english-language content but a lack in many other regions and languages. This means that by merely transcribing and translating your existing content you can enter into, and dominate, new markets with little effort and cost. Tune in to hear the basics of this easy process!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Actually Translate Your Content.
- [00:45] How Neil started with the strategy a few years ago.
- [01:04] The amazing results that Neil has experienced since implementing.
- [01:38] Some of the lessons that Neil learned about transcribing content.
- [02:40] The dangers of working with people who are not local and embedded in a culture.
- [03:50] Where to find people to do this transcription and translation work.
- [04:04] Building brands locally and back-linking from different regions.
- [04:48] Brand clarity and becoming known on social media and at conferences.
- [05:41] Taking advantage of the white space that is currently available.
- [06:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
- [06:53] That’s it for today!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...