In episode #1846, we talk about how to adapt if your market is getting saturated. Most markets are saturated today, so you can consider yourself lucky if you are not competing in one. If you are like the rest of us, you should definitely be using counter positioning and an omnichannel approach to stay afloat.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Adapt If Your Market is Getting Saturated.
- [00:06] Taking an omnichannel approach to stay afloat.
- [01:19] Using Airbnb as an example of counter positioning.
- [02:43] Word of mouth becomes your main lead generation channel once you are big enough.
- [03:08] That’s it for today!
- [03:09] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our upcoming live event.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....