In episode #1846, we talk about how to adapt if your market is getting saturated. Most markets are saturated today, so you can consider yourself lucky if you are not competing in one. If you are like the rest of us, you should definitely be using counter positioning and an omnichannel approach to stay afloat.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Adapt If Your Market is Getting Saturated.
- [00:06] Taking an omnichannel approach to stay afloat.
- [01:19] Using Airbnb as an example of counter positioning.
- [02:43] Word of mouth becomes your main lead generation channel once you are big enough.
- [03:08] That’s it for today!
- [03:09] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our upcoming live event.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...