In episode #1846, we talk about how to adapt if your market is getting saturated. Most markets are saturated today, so you can consider yourself lucky if you are not competing in one. If you are like the rest of us, you should definitely be using counter positioning and an omnichannel approach to stay afloat.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Adapt If Your Market is Getting Saturated.
- [00:06] Taking an omnichannel approach to stay afloat.
- [01:19] Using Airbnb as an example of counter positioning.
- [02:43] Word of mouth becomes your main lead generation channel once you are big enough.
- [03:08] That’s it for today!
- [03:09] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our upcoming live event.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...