In episode #744, Eric and Neil discuss how to add long-tail keywords to your content. Tune in to hear how you can rank for long-tail keywords.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Add Long-Tail Keywords to Your Content
- [00:33] If you type in Singlegrain.com or NeilPatel.com and use the Top Pages on the AHREFS or SEMRush sites, you can see how your pages rank and for which keywords.
- [01:20] Look at all your content that is ranking and go to Google Search Console, where you will see the impression count, keywords, etc.
- [01:50] Whatever someone is searching for, they are looking for a solution.
- [02:01] When using keywords, make sure you are offering relevant content regarding said keywords.
- [03:11] If you have a competitor that ranks above you for a certain keyword, you can take that URL and plug it into AHREFS. Then you can see all the keywords for which they are getting traffic and impressions.
- [03:35] From there, you can judge whether you re able to adjust your content to include the keywords for which your competitors are ranking higher.
- [03:55] It costs 6-7x more to acquire a new customer vs. maintaining existing customers.
- [04:52] That’s all for today!
- [04:57] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...