In episode #2168, we talk about how to allocate $1k in ad spend for the pre-validation of your new product! When launching something new, nothing can replace actual research and experimentation with users, so the first money you spend can go a long way. Tune in to hear about some of the tips and tools we recommend for getting your product off the ground.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Allocate $1k in Ad Spend to Pre-Validate Your Product.
- [00:29] Why pre-validation is important for your next big idea.
- [00:41] Examples of where we like to spend money in the beginning.
- [01:27] How to spend and in what sort of increments.
- [02:16] Bringing in the idea of the total accessible market.
- [02:32] Useful tools that can help you build early on.
- [03:20] Learning through iteration over time.
- [04:02] Why taking action and diving in is the best way forward.
- [04:25] That is it for today!
- [04:29] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to apply for our live event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...