In Episode #129, Neil and Eric discuss the ways you can amplify your content. Listen to learn the tips and tactics you can use to boost your viewership and get that traction you’ve been looking for.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: How to Amplify Your Content
- 00:35 – 20% of your time should be spent creating content and 80% marketing it
- 00:51 – Hand-to-hand combat – Hunter.io or LinkedIn will let you access emails of people of whom you can ask to share your content
- 01:21 – Groove HQ’s CEO’s strategy was to get people to share their content
- 01:45 – Use hunter combined with every site you’re linking out to
- 03:06 – Don’t focus on getting people to link back to you, direct your focus towards getting people to share your content
- 03:22 – Send emails manually instead of using tools like SendGrid
- 03:29 – Use HubSpot to track how many email opens you’re getting
- 04:14 – Try paid advertising like Facebook Ads, Twitter, LinkedIn and Gmail Ads
- 05:57 – Google and study the “Pinterest Traffic Experiment: Side Hustle Nation”
- 06:36 – Neil uses BoardBooster for Pinterest
- 07:20 – Eric shares how The Blog Millionaire and Greatist use Pinterest to drive traffic to their sites
- 08:13 – Don’t forget to promote to your social channels using Meet Edgar
- 08:38 – Neil now blogs once a week unlike before where he blogged 7 days/week
- 10:14 – Neil’s spendings on blog posts
- 11:18 – Try boosting your posts, too
- 11:39 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Reach out to people in the same niche—link to their work and show your appreciation.
- Focus on getting people to SHARE your content.
- If budget is not an issue, try paid advertising to drive traffic to your site.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...