In Episode #194, Eric and Neil discuss how to attract 9,000 visitors a month from Quora. Quora is a fantastic platform to increase your visibility and boost traffic to your site—all you have to do is answer some questions. Tune in to find out how Jason Lemkin leveraged Quora and how you can do it, too!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Attract 9,000 Visitors a Month from Quora
- 00:40 – You can definitely generate traffic from Quora
- 00:54 – Jason Lemkin is leveraging out of Quora
- 01:11 – Respond to popular questions in your page and link relevant articles to your website to get traffic
- 01:47 – Quora is ranked 122nd for most popular website in the world
- 01:50 – Quora is 67th in USA
- 02:00 – Answer a new question on Quora that is gaining traction
- 02:32 – Add a “call to action” that links to your website at the end of your answer
- 02:40 – Eric was answering random questions on Quora
- 03:00 – Jason Lemkin built an entire conference and community
- 03:25 – Answers need to be concise
- 03:43 – There can be repurposing answers
- 03:53 – Jason Lemkin has received 10M views from Quora
- 04:07 – You can get business partners through Quora
- 04:32 – The more helpful you are, the more they’ll take to working with you
- 05:02 – Blocking out a time to just answer questions can enrich your business development
- 05:40 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Quora has its merits for increasing traffic to your website and you need to be leveraging it.
- The more helpful you are to others on Quora, the more they see your value and will consider working with you.
- Make your answers concise and include a “call to action” that links back to your website.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...