In episode #619. Eric and Neil discuss how you can audit your content in 5 minutes. Tune in to hear how you can quickly improve your content.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Audit Your Content in 5 Minutes
- [00:34] Eric likes to use Screaming Frog Spider, an SEO tool that allows him to crawl his website like a search engine would.
- [01:06] There’s an annual fee, but it’s a great way to audit your content.
- [01:12] Neil likes to make a list of all his WordPress content, see which topics are duplicates, then plugs that into Google Search Console. Once he sees which ones are ranking, he will combine the similar posts and update his links.
- [02:04] This is the quickest way to audit your content and this will increase your rankings.
- [03:05] Using a tool like AHREFS allows you to do content gap analysis, while also offering a look at your competitors.
- [03:25] Content auditing doesn’t take long!
- [03:43] Click flow helps to optimize organic click-through rates to drive your traffic up.
- [04:12] That’s all for today!
- [04:15] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #630, Eric and Neil explain how successful marketers think. Tune in to hear what you should be doing to become a more successful marketer....
In episode #629, Eric and Neil Discuss how to get started in SEO. Tune in to hear what’s changed and how you can get a successful start doing SEO....
In episode #628, Eric and Neil have a 6-ish minute chat about planning for the long-term. Tune in to hear why you should always focus on long-term goals and solutions....