In episode #529, Eric and Neil discuss strategies for becoming “Instagram Famous.” Tune in to her great tips on building relationships, growing your following, and attracting Likes.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to be Insta-Famous Without Taking Off Your Clothes
- [00:37] Everyone on Instagram is either a celebrity or rich. The majority of the Insta-famous people are basically half-naked attractive people.
- [01:28] Eric follows Founder Magazine, because he likes their content and he believes they are adding value to his life. Tai Lopez is another account that Eric thinks ads value.
- [02:43] The more emotional content you use, the more engagement you will get.
- [03:13] If people don’t connect with you or your images, you won’t gain followers.
- [03:29] Engage with other users and respond to comments on your page as well as on other account pages.
- [03:57] Instagram tracks followers and likes; if the ratio is off, you won’t get promoted on the app.
- [05:10] Think about who you can build a relationship with via social media. This will help you grow your engagement and add followers.
- [05:45] You have to be able to tell a story in order to draw people in.
- [06:31] Partnerships with other users (photos, contests, etc.) will help you gain followers
- [07:02] If your content is truly amazing, it will get discovered. You always have to “one-up” people.
- [07:53] That’s it for today!
- [07:55] Go to singlegrain.com/giveaway if you want to get in on a special giveaway opportunity!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...
In episode #2624, We discuss the breakdown of the New York Times' revenue. We highlight the significant role of affiliate marketing in generating income for the company, with Wirecutter affiliate comm...