In episode #529, Eric and Neil discuss strategies for becoming “Instagram Famous.” Tune in to her great tips on building relationships, growing your following, and attracting Likes.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to be Insta-Famous Without Taking Off Your Clothes
- [00:37] Everyone on Instagram is either a celebrity or rich. The majority of the Insta-famous people are basically half-naked attractive people.
- [01:28] Eric follows Founder Magazine, because he likes their content and he believes they are adding value to his life. Tai Lopez is another account that Eric thinks ads value.
- [02:43] The more emotional content you use, the more engagement you will get.
- [03:13] If people don’t connect with you or your images, you won’t gain followers.
- [03:29] Engage with other users and respond to comments on your page as well as on other account pages.
- [03:57] Instagram tracks followers and likes; if the ratio is off, you won’t get promoted on the app.
- [05:10] Think about who you can build a relationship with via social media. This will help you grow your engagement and add followers.
- [05:45] You have to be able to tell a story in order to draw people in.
- [06:31] Partnerships with other users (photos, contests, etc.) will help you gain followers
- [07:02] If your content is truly amazing, it will get discovered. You always have to “one-up” people.
- [07:53] That’s it for today!
- [07:55] Go to singlegrain.com/giveaway if you want to get in on a special giveaway opportunity!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...