In episode #529, Eric and Neil discuss strategies for becoming “Instagram Famous.” Tune in to her great tips on building relationships, growing your following, and attracting Likes.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to be Insta-Famous Without Taking Off Your Clothes
- [00:37] Everyone on Instagram is either a celebrity or rich. The majority of the Insta-famous people are basically half-naked attractive people.
- [01:28] Eric follows Founder Magazine, because he likes their content and he believes they are adding value to his life. Tai Lopez is another account that Eric thinks ads value.
- [02:43] The more emotional content you use, the more engagement you will get.
- [03:13] If people don’t connect with you or your images, you won’t gain followers.
- [03:29] Engage with other users and respond to comments on your page as well as on other account pages.
- [03:57] Instagram tracks followers and likes; if the ratio is off, you won’t get promoted on the app.
- [05:10] Think about who you can build a relationship with via social media. This will help you grow your engagement and add followers.
- [05:45] You have to be able to tell a story in order to draw people in.
- [06:31] Partnerships with other users (photos, contests, etc.) will help you gain followers
- [07:02] If your content is truly amazing, it will get discovered. You always have to “one-up” people.
- [07:53] That’s it for today!
- [07:55] Go to singlegrain.com/giveaway if you want to get in on a special giveaway opportunity!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1933, Neil and Eric talk about whether your business should have a phone number listed. Having a phone number listed may seem outdated, but testing has shown that simply listing a phone nu...
In episode #1932, Neil and Eric talk about the economics of buying another business versus building. When you’re deciding whether or not to buy a business, the number one question you should ask you...
In episode #1931, Neil and Eric talk about how to profit off your blog without selling out. If you pivot from your original content in order to sell something, there’s a good chance you’ll feel li...