In episode #1879, Neil and Eric talk about how to tap into your creative side when you are not naturally creative. Creativity is what will set you apart, which is why it is important to try to harness this trait in yourself. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Be More Creative when You’re Not Creative
- [00:27] Why it is important to be creative in today’s day and age.
- [00:55] Research what your competitors are doing.
- [01:31] Look at what strategies related industries are using.
- [02:47] Creativity is the x factor; it’s what makes you stand out.
- [03:20] An example of a creative project and how we can gain lessons from it.
- [04:43] That’s it for today!
- [04:43] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...