In episode #1879, Neil and Eric talk about how to tap into your creative side when you are not naturally creative. Creativity is what will set you apart, which is why it is important to try to harness this trait in yourself. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Be More Creative when You’re Not Creative
- [00:27] Why it is important to be creative in today’s day and age.
- [00:55] Research what your competitors are doing.
- [01:31] Look at what strategies related industries are using.
- [02:47] Creativity is the x factor; it’s what makes you stand out.
- [03:20] An example of a creative project and how we can gain lessons from it.
- [04:43] That’s it for today!
- [04:43] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...