In episode #1879, Neil and Eric talk about how to tap into your creative side when you are not naturally creative. Creativity is what will set you apart, which is why it is important to try to harness this trait in yourself. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Be More Creative when You’re Not Creative
- [00:27] Why it is important to be creative in today’s day and age.
- [00:55] Research what your competitors are doing.
- [01:31] Look at what strategies related industries are using.
- [02:47] Creativity is the x factor; it’s what makes you stand out.
- [03:20] An example of a creative project and how we can gain lessons from it.
- [04:43] That’s it for today!
- [04:43] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1933, Neil and Eric talk about whether your business should have a phone number listed. Having a phone number listed may seem outdated, but testing has shown that simply listing a phone nu...
In episode #1932, Neil and Eric talk about the economics of buying another business versus building. When you’re deciding whether or not to buy a business, the number one question you should ask you...
In episode #1931, Neil and Eric talk about how to profit off your blog without selling out. If you pivot from your original content in order to sell something, there’s a good chance you’ll feel li...