In episode #1879, Neil and Eric talk about how to tap into your creative side when you are not naturally creative. Creativity is what will set you apart, which is why it is important to try to harness this trait in yourself. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Be More Creative when You’re Not Creative
- [00:27] Why it is important to be creative in today’s day and age.
- [00:55] Research what your competitors are doing.
- [01:31] Look at what strategies related industries are using.
- [02:47] Creativity is the x factor; it’s what makes you stand out.
- [03:20] An example of a creative project and how we can gain lessons from it.
- [04:43] That’s it for today!
- [04:43] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...