In episode #1879, Neil and Eric talk about how to tap into your creative side when you are not naturally creative. Creativity is what will set you apart, which is why it is important to try to harness this trait in yourself. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Be More Creative when You’re Not Creative
- [00:27] Why it is important to be creative in today’s day and age.
- [00:55] Research what your competitors are doing.
- [01:31] Look at what strategies related industries are using.
- [02:47] Creativity is the x factor; it’s what makes you stand out.
- [03:20] An example of a creative project and how we can gain lessons from it.
- [04:43] That’s it for today!
- [04:43] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...