In episode #1208, we discuss how BERT helps to refine Google searches and queries. It is estimated that one in ten searches will be affected by this update and this portion is likely to be increasing even more. Tune in to hear practical examples of how BERT will help to produce relevant search results.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Beat BERT, Google’s Latest Algorithm Update.
- [00:52] What BERT stands for and what its implication is for users.
- [01:23] How this update helps with search queries and a practical example.
- [02:10] Considering each search word to produce more specific context search results.
- [02:26] The portion of searches that will be affected by this change.
- [03:16] Google’s mission to understand what people are looking for.
- [03:27] Why the number of searches BERT impacts will likely increase.
- [03:43] The sites that are getting traffic from the BERT algorithm update.
- [04:16] That’s it for today!
- [04:19] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...