In episode #1122, we discuss how you can become a great marketing strategist. Tune in to hear how you can be great.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: How to Become a Great Marketing Strategist
- [00:37] Check out our episode on the difference between strategies and tactics.
- [01:22] You want to specialize in marketing.
- [01:35] You need to look at a lot of businesses and see what they are doing to grow.
- [02:25] Talk to people who have done it before and get their input.
- [02:35] Neil likes to offer people money for their time on the phone.
- [03:05] Don’t fire before aiming.
- [03:38] Remember to be patient, as it takes years of experience to be great.
- [03:45] That’s it for today!
- [03:49] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business and to sign up for our live Mastermind.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...