In episode #1122, we discuss how you can become a great marketing strategist. Tune in to hear how you can be great.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: How to Become a Great Marketing Strategist
- [00:37] Check out our episode on the difference between strategies and tactics.
- [01:22] You want to specialize in marketing.
- [01:35] You need to look at a lot of businesses and see what they are doing to grow.
- [02:25] Talk to people who have done it before and get their input.
- [02:35] Neil likes to offer people money for their time on the phone.
- [03:05] Don’t fire before aiming.
- [03:38] Remember to be patient, as it takes years of experience to be great.
- [03:45] That’s it for today!
- [03:49] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business and to sign up for our live Mastermind.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...