In episode #1122, we discuss how you can become a great marketing strategist. Tune in to hear how you can be great.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: How to Become a Great Marketing Strategist
- [00:37] Check out our episode on the difference between strategies and tactics.
- [01:22] You want to specialize in marketing.
- [01:35] You need to look at a lot of businesses and see what they are doing to grow.
- [02:25] Talk to people who have done it before and get their input.
- [02:35] Neil likes to offer people money for their time on the phone.
- [03:05] Don’t fire before aiming.
- [03:38] Remember to be patient, as it takes years of experience to be great.
- [03:45] That’s it for today!
- [03:49] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business and to sign up for our live Mastermind.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...