In Episode #481, Eric and Neil discuss how to become a successful vlogger if you’re just starting today. Tune in to learn the importance of good editing, original content, great audio, and video quality – while cranking out volume so you can get your channel to rank.
Time-stamped show notes:
- [00:28] – Today’s topic: How to Become a Successful Vlogger if You’re Just Starting Today
- [00:39] – A good example is Casey Neistat he does a great job on his good editing.
- [00:48] – If you just getting started, you need to find a good editor.
- [01:08] – You also have to have a good camera and good audio is super important.
- [01:30] – We are in the studio right now to deliver a better audio experience to you.
- [01:37] – You need to come up with interesting content topics that pique interest.
- [02:05] – Use sites like BuzzSumo to see what is and isn’t popular.
- [02:29] – Only 1 in 30 videos are going to take off.
- [02:51] – Look at what Gary Vaynerchuk does just by having a guy following him.
- [03:29] – Crank out volume and deliver value.
- [03:54] – With the algorithms your rankings can die down. Always shoot for success.
- [04:40] – It’s also about building your channel’s authority.
- [04:54] – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- [04:55] – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- [04:56] – That’s it for today’s episode!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...