In Episode #481, Eric and Neil discuss how to become a successful vlogger if you’re just starting today. Tune in to learn the importance of good editing, original content, great audio, and video quality – while cranking out volume so you can get your channel to rank.
Time-stamped show notes:
- [00:28] – Today’s topic: How to Become a Successful Vlogger if You’re Just Starting Today
- [00:39] – A good example is Casey Neistat he does a great job on his good editing.
- [00:48] – If you just getting started, you need to find a good editor.
- [01:08] – You also have to have a good camera and good audio is super important.
- [01:30] – We are in the studio right now to deliver a better audio experience to you.
- [01:37] – You need to come up with interesting content topics that pique interest.
- [02:05] – Use sites like BuzzSumo to see what is and isn’t popular.
- [02:29] – Only 1 in 30 videos are going to take off.
- [02:51] – Look at what Gary Vaynerchuk does just by having a guy following him.
- [03:29] – Crank out volume and deliver value.
- [03:54] – With the algorithms your rankings can die down. Always shoot for success.
- [04:40] – It’s also about building your channel’s authority.
- [04:54] – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- [04:55] – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- [04:56] – That’s it for today’s episode!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...