In Episode #481, Eric and Neil discuss how to become a successful vlogger if you’re just starting today. Tune in to learn the importance of good editing, original content, great audio, and video quality – while cranking out volume so you can get your channel to rank.
Time-stamped show notes:
- [00:28] – Today’s topic: How to Become a Successful Vlogger if You’re Just Starting Today
- [00:39] – A good example is Casey Neistat he does a great job on his good editing.
- [00:48] – If you just getting started, you need to find a good editor.
- [01:08] – You also have to have a good camera and good audio is super important.
- [01:30] – We are in the studio right now to deliver a better audio experience to you.
- [01:37] – You need to come up with interesting content topics that pique interest.
- [02:05] – Use sites like BuzzSumo to see what is and isn’t popular.
- [02:29] – Only 1 in 30 videos are going to take off.
- [02:51] – Look at what Gary Vaynerchuk does just by having a guy following him.
- [03:29] – Crank out volume and deliver value.
- [03:54] – With the algorithms your rankings can die down. Always shoot for success.
- [04:40] – It’s also about building your channel’s authority.
- [04:54] – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- [04:55] – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- [04:56] – That’s it for today’s episode!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1471, we share seven little-known copywriting hacks! From sentiment analysis tools and swipe files, to the power of headlines and timing, these seven hacks can get your copy from average t...
In episode #1470, we share our views about whether all Google SERP CTRs are created equal. The results for clickthrough rates have changed significantly, especially in terms of educational content sin...
In episode #1469, we talk about how to create a one-man media company. Gone are the days when everybody followed and cared about large corporations: today people are far more interested in connecting ...