In episode #583, Eric and Neil explain how you can boost your conversion rate by accepting bitcoin as a payment option. Tune in to hear if your business can handle a shift towards cryptocurrency payments.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Boost Your Conversion Rate by Offering Bitcoin as a Payment Option
- [00:45] On average, bitcoin has a daily fluctuation rate of 5%.
- [01:15] There are a lot of people who use bitcoin, so even though most people don’t, you could open up your business if you offer bitcoin as a payment option.
- [01:40] You will lose money in the short-term, but in the long run, you will make more.
- [02:06] Eric spent the most marketing dollars on Coinmarketcap.com and they only accepted cryptocurrency as payment.
- [02:28] Bitcoin has gone up in price, meaning that Coinmarketcap.com made money just by hanging on to it.
- [03:05] Stripe recently removed bitcoin as a payment option, because they didn’t think it was practical.
- [03:20] However, bitcoin is still popular.
- [03:45] If your margins aren’t that large, don’t accept crypto, because you may suffer cash flow issues.
- [04:08] You can always sell some off to pay for costs, but don’t accept crypto if you don’t have high margins.
- [04:21] That’s all for today!
- [04:25] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...