In episode #1838, Neil and Eric talk about how to bring customers in without using bait. It is fine to use bait, but when you don’t deliver on your promises, you lose your customers’ trust. Tune in to find out more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Bring in Customers Without Using Bait.
- [00:25] Using clickbait is not that bad if you deliver on what you promise.
- [00:46] Hear what works better than bait.
- [02:03] Thinking about product-led growth and why this works.
- [02:55] If you lead with utility, you don’t have to bait people.
- [03:09] When you don’t deliver on your promises, people will feel like they got scammed.
- [03:26] Leverage something that is time-based and can provide value.
- [03:48] That’s it for today!
- [03:48] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...