In episode #2220, Neil and Eric discuss how to build a $1 million one-person operation. There are many benefits to having a smaller organization but if you want consistency, longevity, and the ability to potentially sell your business and create a much higher net worth, you need to hire people. Tune in as we discuss the pros and cons of companies of different sizes and what it truly means to run a $1 million one-person operation.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Build a $1M 1 Person Operation.
- [00:25] The benefits of a smaller organization.
- [00:51] Our preferences when it comes to the size of our organizations.
- [01:13] Why having a small team isn’t necessarily the best way to run a business.
- [02:02] How to create high leverage products without spending all your time on them.
- [02:36] Examples of successful $1 million one-person operations.
- [03:12] How running a one-person operation affects your longevity.
- [04:10] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:17] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Nomad List
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...