In episode #2255, Neil and Eric discuss how to build a billion-dollar network. Tuning in, you’ll learn how Neil and Eric built their network, along with lessons they’ve learned throughout their careers. They elaborate on how to grow your network in the long term by providing value, hosting live events, and more. For top tips and key insights into this important topic, make sure you tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Build A Billion-Dollar Network.
- [00:59] Why it takes a long time to build a billion-dollar network.
- [01:10] The importance of creating value if you want to build your network.
- [01:40] How to give without trying to get back.
- [01:49] Why you should focus on being interested in other people.
- [03:33] How to kickstart your podcast by interviewing other people.
- [04:39] The value of live events.
- [05:30] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [05:33] Visit https://www.levelingup.com/founders/ for information on our Private Founders Events!
- [05:43] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...