In episode #2255, Neil and Eric discuss how to build a billion-dollar network. Tuning in, you’ll learn how Neil and Eric built their network, along with lessons they’ve learned throughout their careers. They elaborate on how to grow your network in the long term by providing value, hosting live events, and more. For top tips and key insights into this important topic, make sure you tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Build A Billion-Dollar Network.
- [00:59] Why it takes a long time to build a billion-dollar network.
- [01:10] The importance of creating value if you want to build your network.
- [01:40] How to give without trying to get back.
- [01:49] Why you should focus on being interested in other people.
- [03:33] How to kickstart your podcast by interviewing other people.
- [04:39] The value of live events.
- [05:30] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [05:33] Visit https://www.levelingup.com/founders/ for information on our Private Founders Events!
- [05:43] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...