In episode #2255, Neil and Eric discuss how to build a billion-dollar network. Tuning in, you’ll learn how Neil and Eric built their network, along with lessons they’ve learned throughout their careers. They elaborate on how to grow your network in the long term by providing value, hosting live events, and more. For top tips and key insights into this important topic, make sure you tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Build A Billion-Dollar Network.
- [00:59] Why it takes a long time to build a billion-dollar network.
- [01:10] The importance of creating value if you want to build your network.
- [01:40] How to give without trying to get back.
- [01:49] Why you should focus on being interested in other people.
- [03:33] How to kickstart your podcast by interviewing other people.
- [04:39] The value of live events.
- [05:30] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [05:33] Visit https://www.levelingup.com/founders/ for information on our Private Founders Events!
- [05:43] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...