In Episode #163, Eric and Neil teach us how to build a brand using live video. In 2016, live videos became the new trend in business. From SnapChat to Facebook Live, almost every platform has their own channel to facilitate this service—so, why not use it? Listen as Eric and Neil explain the benefits of live video and give us effective strategies to get the most out of this marketing strategy.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: How to Build a Brand Using Live Video
- 00:34 – Videos are getting bigger
- 01:11 – Live videos are the “behind the scenes” of people’s lives
- 01:53 – Gary Vaynerchuk leverages videos in his own terms, hiring D’Rock to follow him around and record his videos
- 02:26 – Gary V is ahead 10x because he does more live videos than anyone else
- 03:08 – Doing exciting stuff that relates to people equates to higher conversion rates
- 03:26 – Live videos are like your own TV channel
- 04:13 – People like doing business with PEOPLE
- 04:37 – Neil and Eric are both investing in live videos
- 04:50 – Wirecast is a tool to help you re-broadcast your videos
- 05:34 – Article by Leonard Kim on How to Get Facebook Verified
- 06:23 – Live videos on Facebook are getting priority
- 06:40 – Don’t just do live content on your videos – engage with your audience
- 07:03 – Respond to your fans
- 08:16 – Whale allows people to ask questions to each other
- 08:52 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Live videos are becoming very popular, as there are NO limits to the ways you can use them for your business.
- Videos that have relatable and exciting content WILL give your business traction.
- Broadcast your videos across all different channels to GROW your reach; then, INTERACT with your audience.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...