In episode #1472, we talk about how to build a brand when you are not an expert. You do not have to be the world’s authority on a subject in order to create content about it. It has become increasingly common to document the process of learning and becoming an expert and audiences actually gravitate towards these sorts of personalities. Tune in to hear how you can start building your brand from scratch today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Build a Brand When You Are Not an Expert.
- [00:35] Common brand-building questions and the two options available to you.
- [01:41] The power of documenting your journey and learning process.
- [03:01] Growing interest in your opinion and expertise over time.
- [03:35] Examples of entrepreneurs whose content is natural and easy for them to make.
- [04:47] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
- [04:58] That’s it for today!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...