How to Build a Community That Lasts
In episode #1638, Neil and Eric talk about building a community that lasts. We hear why community is so important, the power of your first 1000 followers, and much more. Be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Build a Community That Lasts.
- [00:29] The definition of a community and why it is so important.
- [00:55] Why Neil recommends reading books about how churches and cults build their community.
- [01:15] What happened when Neil and Eric had their first live event.
- [02:17] People like belonging to something they believe in.
- [02:28] Why your first 1000 followers are the most important when building your community.
- [03:18] Community is a form of media and, therefore, a lever.
- [03:38] That’s it for today!
- [03:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...