How to Build a Community That Lasts
In episode #1638, Neil and Eric talk about building a community that lasts. We hear why community is so important, the power of your first 1000 followers, and much more. Be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Build a Community That Lasts.
- [00:29] The definition of a community and why it is so important.
- [00:55] Why Neil recommends reading books about how churches and cults build their community.
- [01:15] What happened when Neil and Eric had their first live event.
- [02:17] People like belonging to something they believe in.
- [02:28] Why your first 1000 followers are the most important when building your community.
- [03:18] Community is a form of media and, therefore, a lever.
- [03:38] That’s it for today!
- [03:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...