In episode #1447, we share how to build a community the right way! A strong and connected community can do wonders for your business but if you want it to work, you have to think beyond your own needs. It is about creating value for everyone and a supportive environment that can benefit many people. Tune in to hear how you can leverage this channel in the best possible way!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Build A Community the Right Way.
- [00:36] The importance of community and what it can do for your business.
- [01:24] Examples of great communities and our own version of this!
- [02:14] The multitude of communities that are out there for you to explore.
- [03:35] Using Community.com to interact with an audience and create awareness.
- [04:29] The intimacy of communities and what they can do for your business!
- [04:34] That’s it for today!
- [04:35] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...
In episode #2624, We discuss the breakdown of the New York Times' revenue. We highlight the significant role of affiliate marketing in generating income for the company, with Wirecutter affiliate comm...