In episode #1160, we discuss building a company that customers want to be a part of! The number one factor for creating this kind of brand or business is the customer and employee experience and their are a few simple and inexpensive ways to do this! Tune in to hear our thoughts on getting your business up there with the best of them.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Build a Company Your Customers Want to Be a Part of.
- [00:50] Experience, business and company culture; does it translate to revenue?
- [02:14] Employer branding, inward and outward facing experiences and recruiting.
- [04:10] Creating experiences, events and free swag for customers.
- [05:55] Separating yourself from the competition with unique offers and gifts.
- [06:41] Expensive does not equal effective; keep things thoughtful and fun.
- [07:20] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1174, we talk about how we handle our to-do lists and get our marketing things done! From prioritizing and cutting excess to methods and frameworks, we cover a ton of great ways to get thi...
In episode #1173, we talk about the trend that email newsletters and podcasting is currently moving towards. We are seeing more paid subscription services for content creators, whereby subscribers can...
In episode #1172, we discuss the best ways to do a blazing fast audit of a website! There are a ton of tools that make this process easy, cheap, and effective. Today we unpack which ones we use and wh...