In episode #1160, we discuss building a company that customers want to be a part of! The number one factor for creating this kind of brand or business is the customer and employee experience and their are a few simple and inexpensive ways to do this! Tune in to hear our thoughts on getting your business up there with the best of them.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Build a Company Your Customers Want to Be a Part of.
- [00:50] Experience, business and company culture; does it translate to revenue?
- [02:14] Employer branding, inward and outward facing experiences and recruiting.
- [04:10] Creating experiences, events and free swag for customers.
- [05:55] Separating yourself from the competition with unique offers and gifts.
- [06:41] Expensive does not equal effective; keep things thoughtful and fun.
- [07:20] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1232, we share some of the smartest marketing strategies that we have come across lately. You will hear great examples of how people are leveraging design to drive user enthusiasm on their...
In episode #1231, we share seven strategies that you can use to boost engagement on your LinkedIn significantly. We highlight LinkedIn’s great capacity for going live and teach you how to leverage t...
In episode #1230, we give you some tips about when to pass off social media work to an employee or third party organization, and when to do it yourself. The audience that you have built around your pe...