In episode #1160, we discuss building a company that customers want to be a part of! The number one factor for creating this kind of brand or business is the customer and employee experience and their are a few simple and inexpensive ways to do this! Tune in to hear our thoughts on getting your business up there with the best of them.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Build a Company Your Customers Want to Be a Part of.
- [00:50] Experience, business and company culture; does it translate to revenue?
- [02:14] Employer branding, inward and outward facing experiences and recruiting.
- [04:10] Creating experiences, events and free swag for customers.
- [05:55] Separating yourself from the competition with unique offers and gifts.
- [06:41] Expensive does not equal effective; keep things thoughtful and fun.
- [07:20] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2572, we explore the ins and outs of virtual summits and investigate whether they are still relevant today. Virtual Summits can be a great way to build community, foster connection, and ge...
In episode #2571, we delve into a recent Harvard case study that looks at how humans using AI can outperform humans who aren’t using AI — by a large margin! With so many changes and advancements t...
In episode #2570, we unpack X’s partnership with Google to sell programmatic ads. There have been a lot of changes at X, formerly known as Twitter, from their controversial name change to their newl...