In episode #1160, we discuss building a company that customers want to be a part of! The number one factor for creating this kind of brand or business is the customer and employee experience and their are a few simple and inexpensive ways to do this! Tune in to hear our thoughts on getting your business up there with the best of them.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Build a Company Your Customers Want to Be a Part of.
- [00:50] Experience, business and company culture; does it translate to revenue?
- [02:14] Employer branding, inward and outward facing experiences and recruiting.
- [04:10] Creating experiences, events and free swag for customers.
- [05:55] Separating yourself from the competition with unique offers and gifts.
- [06:41] Expensive does not equal effective; keep things thoughtful and fun.
- [07:20] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...